Lifetime Giving Societies
We are very thankful for individuals that have histories of annual giving and individuals that have given at significant amounts to help maintain the Citizens Research Council’s high level of excellence during your lifetime.
Membership in these societies is open to all who appreciate good government and the work the Research Council does to provide fact-based analysis for better decision making. A pledge to give provides us with the resources needed to help make possible and support important policy discussions across Michigan today.
Lifetime giving societies recognize your interest in helping make Michigan’s government better. As your giving grows over time so does your club designation.
1916 Founders Society recognizes donors who give a minimum of $100 in at least 10 years.
Trustees’ Society* recognizes lifetime contributions totaling $10,000 or more.
Directors’ Society* recognizes lifetime contributions totaling $25,000 or more.
Research Society* recognizes lifetime contributions totaling $50,000 or more.
Public Policy Society* recognizes lifetime contributions totaling $100,000 or more.
Good Government society* recognizes donors whose lifetime contribution is over $200,000.
(*naming rights are available)
Benefits of Membership
(Must qualify in a Lifetime Giving Society to be recognized as a Member. All donors have the option to be listed anonymously.)
- Certificate of Membership
- Recognition in Annual Reports
- Invitation to Reception at Annual Dinners
- Inclusion in special events
- Hard copies of all Citizen Research Council reports (if desired)
- Satisfaction in knowing your gift makes a difference in the ability to put fact-based research into the hands of policy makers and Michigan’s citizens
- Recognition as a leader in lifetime and legacy giving for the health of our community